Quality Management Unit
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
PORT DICKSON POLYTECHNIC
The Scope of Quality Management System
Port Dickson Polytechnic implement the Quality Management System for Semi-Professional Training Grant process at certificate and diploma level in engineering and commerce to meet the vision and mission of the establishment of polytechnics and meet the needs of national standards based on ISO 9001: 2000 which is now have been upgraded to MS ISO standard 9001: 2008.
Port Dickson Polytechnic Quality Policy is
- develop students' potential for excellence in engineering and commerce.
- strive to achieve customer satisfaction.
- ensure that the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 followed by an efficient system.
- implement continuous improvement management system.
Quality Objectives Polytechnic Port Dickson
- pass for each program at least 90% of each semester.
- at least 25% of students who passed reached GPA 3.00 or greater for each program for each semester.
- all staff to attend courses / training for 7 days a year.
- Staff Training Planning Schedule be at least 90% in a year.
- All procedures carried out and achieve the KPI set.
Contact us: 06-662 2072